Originated in 2004, Paleontological Subcontracting founded as mining, quarrying, and oil and gas extraction company, designated in oil and gas exploration and development energy & resources oil and gas field exploration services service. Located in Sandy, Paleontological Subcontracting is currently owning B2B market variable.
Get in touch with Paul Sikora or drop in Paleontological Subcontracting business address at 10075 South Turquoise Circle, 84094 to send inquiry of their services.
- Business NamePaleontological Subcontracting
- Business CategoriesEnergy & Resources, Oil and Gas Field Exploration Services, Oil and Gas Exploration and Development
- IndustryMining, Quarrying, and Oil and Gas Extraction
- Year Founded2004
- Market VariableB2B
- Annual Revenue$50.000 to $99.999
Paleontological Subcontracting10075 South Turquoise Circle
10075 South Turquoise Circle, Sandy, UT, 84094, UT USA
- Address10075 South Turquoise Circle
- Zip Code84094
- Location TypeSingle Location
- Contact PersonPaul Sikora
ServiceLocationValue for MoneyCleanlinessLocally-Owned & Operated
Based on some characteristics features of their service in oil and gas exploration and development, Paleontological Subcontracting has been rated 34 out of 100 by 327 users.
From the total of 327 users contributed to these 1.7 rating calculation, while 77 of them write the reviews, the rest of 250 users rate it only instead of writing their opinions.
Add Your Reviews
Do you care to add your assessment to Paleontological Subcontracting about certain features of their energy & resources as weіі as oil and gas exploration and development as weіі as oil and gas field exploration services service? Do it below.